February 7, 2014

Dreams to Reality Is Impossible

Simply turning your dreams into reality is impossible! You can not just dream up success. You have to invest in your dream and educate yourself. Invest in your craft. Rome wasn't built in one day and neither was Oprah's success, so what makes you think that you are any different? I understand that starting over can be scary and even frightening, trust me, but that is what makes results so worth wild. Knowing that you have worked to turn your dreams into reality is a very satisfying feeling. For instance, I am in my second year as a blogger, working on my second blog, and I couldn't be more proud of my work. My advice to you is to start with a dream and then implement a plan of attack!

Dreaming did not bring me success though it played a large part in motivating me. Dreaming is good, but dreaming alone is not enough. You have to set goals, make sacrifices, and persevere to turn your dreams to reality. Write down your dream and mini goals that you need to reach in order to reach those dreams. You can reach the stars, but first you have to make it to the clouds. I want you to dream big and stop living mediocre, but first you must realize that success takes time, patience, and passion.

Now that I have given you a pep talk, let's get down to business. Below is a simple guide to making your dreams into reality.

Dreams to Reality
1. Dream up whatever your heart desires.
2. List out 3 large goals that will help you to reach your dream.
3. Add in 2 mini goals for each large goal.
4. Start now with what you have!
Tip: Learn as much as you can from everyone and everywhere. Knowledge is power and power is money, so you do the math.

No comments:

Post a Comment